Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Look Who's Talking



I had never pictured myself as being “trendy” enough to write a blog.  I figured I would have to be looking at the computer through thick-rimmed glasses in an obscure coffee house drinking a mocha choca bla bla, for that was the world of the bloggers.  Well, I at least wear glasses (check) so I figure that’s excuse enough.  Not to mention my upcoming studies in España! Some things in life deserve proper documentation, I suppose.  A faux vintage Instagram photo and a 140 character tweet can only do so much. This is a bit of an experiment, because I am still an old-fashioned pen to paper kind of chick.   However, since I am convinced that my colorful life should be a TV  show, this might be a good place to start.  I could become a die-hard trendy blogger.  I could write 11 more sentences and never touch the thing again.  But I have had so many awesome experiences in my life, I feel as though I need a way to tell my quirky, surprising, exciting, sometimes even embarrassing tales.   It’s like… a very sad… handwritten book.  But hey, that’s just Karli.  

1 comment:

  1. Our lives as group should also probably have a very sad...handwritten book documenting our lives....even though some things shouldn't ever be permanently published for the world to see....

    ReplyDelete